Something I love about Second Life is all the cosmetics. I mean there is everything you can think of…and then some! I am a creature of habit with my everyday makeup and I think that is probably why I find it so fun to do a picture where I can go a little crazy with the makeup. Zibska does a great job with bold and interesting colors and the latest palette, available at the Spoonful of Sugar Festival, does not disappoint. I love the shine on these lips!
I have accessorized this bold look with a gorgeous set by Heartsdale Jewellery. The Paloma set includes the necklace and earrings as well as hud with color options for the gems. It is also available at the Spoonful of Sugar Festival and Heartsdale Jewellery will be featured in a fashion show (here) on Sunday, September 16th at 11:30 AM SLT. Be sure to come watch the jewels and fashion hit the runway!
- Pose – Amitie Poses – Sparkle
- Necklace – Heartsdale Jewellery – Paloma Collection @ SOS Festival
- Earrings – Heartsdale Jewellery – Paloma Collection @ SOS Festival
- Hair –Doux – Charlie
- Body – Maitreya Lara
- Head – Catwa Eva
- Skin – Insol Nicole in Peach
- Eyes – Aviglam – Vivid Eyes Catwa applier – Natural
- Face & Body Moles – Izzie’s
- Eyeshadow – Zibska – Altro @ SOS Festival
- Lipstick – Zibska – Altro @ SOS Festival
- Persefona Floating Petals – Persefona