I wonder how many people today know what that title means. How many of us still read actual books? With all of today’s Kindles and Glowlights and audio books, having to turn the page is becoming a thing of the past. There is a used book store not to far from my home and I like to stop in from time to time just to browse and take in the smell. Bookstores and used book stores have a distinct smell, like old fashioned hardware stores did.
I can remember when I was in high school and would take a load of books to the used book store. You got credit for bringing in old ones which meant you got to pay the cheaper price posted for the ones you were purchasing. It was a real money saver if you were an avid reader. The owner had a cat that would follow me around the whole time I was there and as an animal lover it was hard to choose between looking at books or petting the cat.
This book nook is by Sway’s and will be available at Whimsical which starts on November 18th at 12 noon SLT. It comes in PG and Adult versions and has texture options for the wood and pillows. Grab a book, a snack, have a seat and enjoy!
Featuring Sway’s @ Whimsical
- Fela Book Nook – Sway’s @ Whimsical (Opens Nov. 18th at 12 noon SLT)
- Fela Picture Frames – Sway’s @ Whimsical (Opens Nov. 18th at 12 noon SLT)
- Fela Tray w/ Tea and Cookies – Sway’s @ Whimsical (Opens Nov. 18th at 12 noon SLT)
- Damask Wall Panel – Fancy Decor
- Rugs (Cools) – Fancy Decor
- Fiddle Leaf Tree – Dust Bunny
- Book Pile – Dust Bunny
- Book Clutter – floorplan.
- Cat Clutter Scratching Post – +Half-Deer+
- Cat Clutter Toys Toys Toys – +Half-Deer+
- Cat Clutter Bowl of Fish – +Half-Deer+
- Cat Pouncing – Just Animals
- Color Dresser – Trompe Loeil
- Leafy Lamp – Kalopsia