Happy Friday everyone! Shooting this picture made me want to get out and ride my bike, something I haven’t done in far too long. The heat in the southern US makes it almost impossible in the summer but we are getting some cool evenings and I think its time to dust off the trusty bicycle. Some of my most memorable bike rides where the ones where we ventured off the path to make a trail of our own. We always saw wildlife, sometimes a creek and usually signs that someone else had also veered off the path to make discoveries of their own as well. This adorable pose (bike included) is from PosEd Poses and is available at the Pose Fair going on now through the 31st. Grab your virtual bicycle and head to the Pose Fair before it ends!
I traveled back to Michigan last week and made a quick stop by one of my favorite places…its a park….a very small park..if you could even call it that. There is parking for just a couple of cars, a small gazebo and one standard grill that has seen better days. The best thing about it though, is the creek that runs through it. The water is crystal clear and the bottom is a nice mix of rock and sand, perfect for wading. There are trees and wildflowers along both sides and its just so cute and peaceful. I will be back there in a couple of months for a wedding and the fall colors will be in full force. I will, once again, make time to stop and enjoy the cold water and the crisp fall air.
- Body – Maitreya Lara
- Head – Catwa Eva
- Skin – Insol Nicole in Peach
- Face & Body Moles – Izzie’s
- Earrings – Izzie’s – Hoop Earrings
- Hair – [Runaway] – Jill
- Swimsuit –Addams – Retro Bikini
- Eyeshadow – Alaskametro – Luxe
- Lipstick –IDDTY – YumYum #10
- Eyes – Aviglam – Vivid Eyes Catwa applier – Natural
- Pose – Foxcity– Bento Ground Sits Vol. 2
- Pond – Studio Skye – Enchanted Pond
- Willows and Flowers – Heart
- Chair – Cheeky Pea – Louis’ Willow Chair